APPetite is the free Facebook app for anyone working to improve their eating. It offers in-the-moment, on-screen, personal advice developed by Karen as well as tips and techniques to help you overcome your unique eating problems.
Have a specific time of day when thoughts of food try to hijack your brain?Just set a prompt, and Karen’s suggestions will help you sail through your day with flying colors.
There’s also a journal component to track your struggles and progress. Best of all, APPetite is completely private and confidential: Information you divulge is stored safely and separately on a secure, off-site server.
More Online Resources
- Nice Girls Finish Fat, www.nicegirlsfinishfat.com
- Eating Disorder Blogs, www.eatingdisordersblogs.com
- Gürze Books, Inc., www.gurzebooks.com
- Multi-Service Eating Disorder Association, www.medainc.org
- Feeding Ourselves, www.feedingourselves.com
- The Conscious Cafe, www.theconsciouscafe.org
- Rivka Simmons, www.rivkasimmons.com
- National Eating Disorders Association, www.nationaleatingdisorders.org
- The Risk Factors Program, www.9riskfactors.com
- Nutritional Health Choices, www.nutritionalhealthchoices.com
- The Women's Center for Healthy Living, www.edtreatmentcenters.com
- The Joy Project, www.joyproject.org
- Eating Disorder Referral and Information Center, www.edreferral.com
- Mental Fitness, Inc., www.indiegogo.com/projects/build-mental-fitness-for-america-s-youth
- The Center for Mindful Eating, www.thecenterformindfuleating.org
- Binge Eating Disorder Association, www.bedaonline.com
Jean Fain, LICSW, www.jeanfain.com
- Paige O’Mahoney, MD, www.deliberatelifewellness.com
- Lynda Pasqua, MA, CHWC, www.lifestylecarecoach.com